Música de la semana: Playlist de 18 - 24 de Abril

¡Hola!

Primer día de la semana, primera entrada, la de la música que ha sonado en los últimos capítulos emitidos :)
Ya sabéis que las que no están en la lista es que no tenían música o no he podido encontrarla ;)

Gotham 1x18: Wrath of the villains: Pinewood
My way by Sid Vicious
Melt you  by Jackie Vae
Adore  by Savages
Fannypack by Grenadiers
Leaving gets you nowhere by The paper chain gang

Blindspot 1x1: One begets technique
A big trip by BSY
Someone somewhere by Bobbi Puma


Lucifer 1x12: #TeamLucifer
Call me devil by Friends in Tokio
Mess around by Cage the elephant
Stop dead  by Stop dead
Let me get it out by Born Ruffians
Confessions by Lila rose
Eyes that kill by Cobee Cooo
Desolation  by Tom Player

Supergirl 1x20: Better angels
Journey by Natasha Blume
One call away by Charlie Puth

Jane the virgin 2x18: Chapter Forty
Wedding march by Feliz Mendelssohn

Stitchers 2x05: MIdnight stitchers
Unloveable by Syvia
Little gold chain by Future people
Ride by Deathelectric
I was a mad man by Poppy Brothers
Dark charms by Banta
Black night by Clementine & the galaxy

Faking It 3x06: Spooking it
Wieght in gold by Gallant
La solitude by Dromspell
Die in me by TVA
New generation by Jonas Rahtsman
Down in a bucket by Gramma's boyfriend
Playing with fire by Redinho
Always be by TVA
Fire by Phonat
Architect by C Duncan

  
Limitless 1x21: Finale: part one
Do you remember by Jarryd James
Wouldnit by Yoko Ono
The rain break by Claude VonStroke
Intruder by Moderat

New Girl 5x16: Helmet
Don't wake me up again by The Demos

The 100 3x12: Demons
Murphy and Emore grifter love theme by Tree Adams
Rock-a-bye Baby by Traditional
A hero's funeral by Tree Adams

Scandal 5x18: Till death do us part
Midnight train to Georgia by Gladys Knight & The Pips
The first time ever I saw your face by Roberta Flack

The Catch 1x05: The Larágan gambit
I awake by Sarah Blasko
This is a game by Nick Waterhouse
Run back 2 me by Andy Davis
Agustina by Diana Frangi, Gustavo Ares
Bulna by Diana Frangi, Gustavo Ares
Faded by Clare Maguire
Strange enough by Verite

Elementary 4x22: Turn it upside down
Turn the beat around by Vicki Sue Robinson

The Vampire Diaries 7x19: Somebody that I used to know
Find a place by IKO
Auld lang syne Jam by Max DiCarlo
I can´t believe that you're in love with me by Billie Holiday
Kiss this by The Struts
Don't worry about me by Frances

Outlander 2x03: Useful occupations and deceptions

Aria and 30 Variations, BWV 988, "Goldberg Variations": I. Aria by Christiane Jacottet

Quantico 1x19: Fast
Youth by Foxes
Dancing on glass by St. Lucia
Talking to ghosts by Foxes

Once Upon A Time 5x19: Sisters
I don't want to set the world on fire by The link spots

¡Hasta el próximo lunes!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El personaje: Damon Salvatore

Review The Vampire Diaries 6x14: Stay

El Personaje: Elena Gilbert